Saturday, July 19, 2008

just sure.

Don't you hate being insecure? It sucks. Why can't we all just accept each other for our differences and let it go at that? Why are we always second guessing ourselves? Maybe it's just bad for me. See? Lame... I always have to think about what I'm going to say before I say it just to be sure I won't sound stupid or so I'll fit in. I just want to be me. Why can't I let myself do that? Plenty of people don't have to hold back.. And they're just fine right? Why can't I do that? It's hard to please everyone. And eventually, I'll lose myself and end up being an empty void with a plastic smile stretched across my face waiting for someone to realize that I'm crying underneath it all. I don't want to end up like that. I just want to be crazy and wacky and not care who thinks I'm a dork.. Because I'll tell you right now. I'm just sure that's exactly what they'll think. Because it's true. I don't want to care but I do. And that's the worst part. I can't help it.

No comments: