Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dear Jesus,

I need you. I won't live this life on my own. I've been so lost without you and I'm sorry it took me so long to realize just how much I love you. Even longer to realize how much you love me. I'm so grateful that you took the time to mold me, had patience to wait for me to come to you, and cared enough to hold my hand when I needed you most. I want the real thing. I want to know I'm wanted. I want to shine with your love. I want to be used by you. I want to have a purpose in this life. I want you to be proud of me. I want your forgiveness when I know it's already mine. I want it all, and I'm not afraid to ask anymore. I know you can hear me. I know you care. I know you'll listen when I say I mean it. I know you love me now. And i just wanted to let you know, I love you too.

No comments: