Monday, October 6, 2008

into you.

Finally. I feel like I'm in the right place. I feel 100% sure that this is that invisible path that we're supposed to trust will find us. I feel like mine found me. I'm at peace with my life right now. I must have gone up and down, left and right, in and out of every possible emotion, decision, choice, and supporting figure. But I finally figured it out. I'm getting into You. Because You got to me. I'm lifting up my heart to You. I'm scared, it's tough, and I'm so afraid that I'll miss something important... But that's why it's called faith right? "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1. I'm trusting myself to be blind. I'm trusting God to hold my hand and lead me. I'm trusting that I know what I'm getting myself into.

You said, "I love you and that's what you are getting yourself into."

I'm gonna love You with my life.

No comments: