Saturday, September 27, 2008

just friends.

Nothing sounds better right now. Usually, "can't we be just friends?" doesn't exactly come with the best emotions attached. But I'd rather be his friend and be ok with just that than never talk to him and miss out on his life. Especially to have him miss out on mine. I always feel better after I see him. After I talk with him. During, he actually frustrates me pretty bad. But after, I'm happy again. It's like he infuriatingly knows everything that I'm doing wrong and isn't afraid to point it out. So yeah, hearing that isn't fun. I get defensive and stubborn. But I know he's right. It's refreshing. And after it sinks in for a bit, it's like everything is clear again. This friendship is definitely going to be one of the hardest I've had. But I also want it the most. He keeps me focused. I've never had someone like that. He cares. And not because of what he may get out of it. I don't even really know if he gets anything out of knowing me and staying close... But he cares about me and wants me to be happy. Thank you.

No comments: