Monday, September 8, 2008

breathe it.

On a shorter note, I love my sisters to no end. I don't know where they get their strength from, but I want to pay tribute to one of the rules they live by. I wish I hadn't been so stubborn and hard hearted before. I could have been a role model for them, I could have been a good example. Turns out, that's what they are to me. Younger, slightly taller, and wiser in the ways of the Lord than I; Be loved, sweet girls. You deserve everything heaven can offer you.
Hillary, your compassion will cause the world to spin the other way. You will work wonders by your heart. Your love has already changed so many lives. You will be praised on earth and above for your faith and your passion in God. And yet, you don't truly understand how wonderful you are. You are so dear to my soul.
Kara, your fire will ignite the fierce wilderness of this world that darkness has taken grasp of. Your light will shine in the darkest corners of depression and destruction. You will bring peace to the fearful and you don't even know how powerful you are when you unleash your love. You are kept close to my heart at all times.
You both inspire me to be better than others expect possible simply because you are more true to yourselves than I ever have been. There is a deep attraction to you from your faith and drive that is noticed by all. I hope one day to be as alluring as you.

This is the line they live by, the line I want to apply to my every day life. This is something it wouldn't hurt you to try. I know I'm going to...

"God is love, and love is like oxygen. Breathe it in."

No comments: