Friday, February 12, 2010

like this.

It's that good feeling. It's a breath of fresh air. It's trying to fall asleep.. and failing. It's the way you smile at me. It's the good nervous that makes your fingers twitch. It's just like relaxing after a long day. All these things I'm discovering and learning about you make me happy. I don't understand where it came from, I don't understand how it happened so fast, but there it is. I'm not going to deny it, I'm scared. It's been a long time since I've felt ready. But I'm ready. And I don't think I could trust you more. I'm excited to see what God's plan is. It's making me admit that not all new things are bad. Some of them can turn out to be really really good! However.. I don't know how I feel, because it's everything at once. Happy, scared, nervous, anxious, timid, bold, giddy.. All of it is floating around in me at any given moment.. and any one of them could surface. But every one of them is okay when I'm with you. I'm comfortable with you. It's the security that makes everything okay. It's the songs I relate to you, even when they're completely off topic. It's a heavy sigh when you know it's right. It's the way you act and the person you are that makes me like you like this. 

No comments: