Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I am.

So in love with You. I know I'm safe. Protected and in Your arms, I'm free to be myself and I never have to worry about You leaving. You'll never leave me. You'll never try to make me something I'm not. Because I am perfect the way I am, You made sure I was. I feel completed now that I know You. It's true, You'll always be in my heart and in my soul. I could never do without You now that I know how wonderful Your love is. With You, I'm happy. You make me feel alive and I never want that to go away. I'm comforted by the security of Your embrace and I'll never let You go. You wipe my tears away on a bad day, You light up my smile on a good one. I'm on fire for You, clearly. And I know I'll never have to be alone. I know I'm going the right way when I have Your hand to hold. You will never lead me astray. When I'm with You, I can't do anything wrong. You have my best interests at heart, and my heart is Yours. You make me want to be the best version of myself and You are never disappointed by my mistakes. You take me back every time. I was broken before You found me, beat and let down.

I am cured when I'm by Your side. 

I love You. And the best part about this love is that I know You love me too. There's no guessing. You have always loved me, and You always will. You show me everyday. You find a way to tell me even when I'm not listening. I know you will take care of me. I will always be Yours to hold. A weight has been lifted off of my shoulders and I know I'll be alright. Because I'm in love with you. I am.

No comments: