Monday, January 5, 2009

wake up.

I had a dream about you last night. Everything bad that happened was all taken back and all the terrible things we said weren't true. You sat down, kissed me on the forehead and told me that everything was going to be alright. And in that moment, I knew it would be. I was 100% sure. In that moment I felt peace. I was happy and I knew that I would have you forever. I told you I loved you and I meant it. But like all good things that end, I woke up. Everything that was right went away and I had to accept it for what it was. I would do anything to have that feeling back, to have you back, but it was just a dream. And at the end of every dream, you wake up. 

1 comment:

Chickadeeva said...

Ugh. The only way to make that worth it is to realize that way of feeling better is a dream, but your peace can still come if you let it - just in another way...